Kimberly J. Benjamin, Founder & Managing Attorney
February 28. 2028.
What Does a DWI Lawyer Usually Do?
A DWI lawyer is a criminal defense attorney that defends people accused of driving while intoxicated.
A DWI lawyer usually does the following:
- Provides consultation on the legal aspects of a DWI case
- Advises clients on their rights and what they should expect from the criminal justice system
- Negotiates with prosecutors to reduce penalties or get charges dropped
- Conducts investigations to find evidence that can be used in court
- Works with clients to develop individualized plans for post-conviction
Why Choose Our Law Firm to Handle Your DWI Case?
Choosing the right Blue Springs, MO, law firm to handle your DWI case is one of the most important decisions you will make in the aftermath of your arrest.
We know that every person’s situation is unique, so we offer personalized legal representation and tailored solutions to each client. We are dedicated to helping you get back on your feet and go on with your life after an arrest for DWI.
Why Do You Need a Good DWI Lawyer?
A DWI lawyer is an attorney who focuses on drunk driving cases. They are usually retained as a lawyer by those who have been charged with a DWI or those who are facing drunk driving charges.
There are many reasons why one might need to hire a DWI lawyer. One of the most common reasons is if they were arrested for a DWI and they want to fight the charges against them. A good DWI lawyer can explore all of the potential defenses that may be available and help their client make informed decisions about their case.
If you are ready to begin waging a solid defense against your DWI charges in Blue Springs, contact the Missouri DWI & Criminal Law Center today.