The American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys recently provided advanced level training on effectively educating clients during initial consultations to Kimberly Benjamin. Often, officers improperly investigate a DUI/DWI and, therefore, make mistakes. In these instances, individuals might receive charges for which they aren’t guilty.
People who are accused of a DWI want to know that their attorney is genuinely qualified. Members of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys have received advanced-level resources, tools, and other winning strategies that only a small percentage of attorneys can access.
Kim Benjamin is a trial lawyer with the Missouri DWI & Criminal Law Center in Belton, Missouri, who has practiced since 1997. Among her accomplishments:
- Board of Directors for MACDL and served as the President in 2012-2013
- Co-director for the Missouri Bar and Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL) annual DWI seminar at the Lake of the Ozarks
- Member of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (KCMBA)
- Member of the Missouri Society for Criminal Justice (DWI Defense organization)
- Member of the Missouri Ethics Commission
- Member of the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- On the Board of Directors for MACDL and served as the President in 2012-2013
- Over 75 jury trials
- Over 250 bench trials
Additionally, Kim teaches trial skills to civil & criminal lawyers as a faculty member of the Trial Lawyers College (TLC). Although the outcome of each DUI/DWI case cannot be guaranteed, If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges in or around Kansas City, we invite you to contact our firm of DWI lawyers in KC Mo for a free consultation.
To learn more about Kimberly Benjamin, please visit https://www.dwicriminallawcenter.com/ or https://aapda.org/directory/name/kimberly-benjamin/. To learn more about the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys, please visit https://www.aapda.org/